Video of major drunk driving collision and arrest
People who drive drunk are the scum of the Earth. Yes, many of us have done it, and that makes us all terrible people. Luckily everyone involved in this accident was eventually OK.
Like most of you, my first thought was, “turn the camera sideways you jacktard.” Then I remembered the video was of a drunk driving accident, and there were bigger issues at hand. While I’ll readily admit it was great that these guys got the incident on camera and stopped to help the victims by playing Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol, they’re pretty annoying.
- One guy said “stop” eight times in 4.5 seconds, including calling his friend dawg as if it’s still the 90s.
- Yelling “pull the fuck over” as the car is already pulling into the parking lot is completely unnecessary.
- Panning to a water bottle…why?
- “That could have been us, bro.” No, it couldn’t. You were heading int he same direction as Captain Drunky McCocksucker.
- How do you jump from, “Why is he running, is he the driver?” to “That’s the fuckin’ driver” in 2 seconds? Credit for pointing out in the description that it turns out he wasn’t the driver though.
- Vertical fucking video!
Cmndt. Eric Lassard: What is the most frustrating thing about police work?
Tackleberry: Not being able to carry hand grenades, sir.
That would certainly solve the problem of these guys ever driving that truck again.